Home Page   |   About   |   Testimonials   |   Videos   |  Articles

Saturday, May 15, 2010

Training this week:

Lots of pressing and One arm chin negatives (and positives with pinky assistance)--elbow is feeling OK, but not perfect.

Wednesday I hit 5 singles pressing the 48kg bell and it was the most solid I have ever felt.

Thursday I did a bunch of tumbling and sprints at a field (front handsprings, backflips, cartweels, etc)

Today was double pressing and Pistols with more pullups.
Double 40's for sets of 3
Pullups @ 40lbs for sets of 6

Pistols for sets of 15 unweighted.
Finished with battling rope.

CK-FMS next week so training will be sporadic from wed-sun.

1 comment:

Philip said...

I really like your website and articles! That is awesome!

What are you doing for hydration?
I respect your advice and opinion.
Will you do me a favor?

For healthy alkaline water! Will you check out this website here:

http://budurl.com/alkf

Micro-structured too for 50-100 times better hydration!
Use ID# 100147 for distributor discount!

Thank you,

Philip Giles 248-275-3567