Home Page   |   About   |   Testimonials   |   Videos   |  Articles

Sunday, March 30, 2008

Juggling...and attracting a crowd?

What started out as a spur of the moment de-stressor has turned into a sunday ritual- and not the kind that might cause controversy.
Today, like last week, was sunny and warm and there is an open field at an elementary school near my home.
So I took down a 16kg and a 32kg kettlebell and went to town. flips, snatches, spins, tgu's...anything I felt like doing. No agenda, no goal. But by the end of an hour (which flew by), I was dripping in sweat, and about 10 or so people had gathered around to watch. The question asked most was "how heavy is that big one?" and the second question was "how many pounds in 32kilos?"

I highly recommend that we all find time to train outside like this--I believe it's good for the soul.

So get up and get outside!

No comments: