Home Page   |   About   |   Testimonials   |   Videos   |  Articles

Friday, December 18, 2009

Training from the last few days

Jiu Jitsu has been going well, rolled with a lot of brown and black belts past few days who were heavier than I and I did well so I am going to put some more focus in my jiu jitsu skills over the next few months--while trying to maintain everything else--which is a lot.

Wednesday:
Ring Muscle Up +20lbs
17 in 15:00min
Cossack Squat:
20/side in 15:00 +20lbs (done as active rest for muscle ups)

Pullup: 20lbs x 12,11,10,7
Plyo Pushup: 20lbs x 10,10,10,10

Thursday and Friday:
Lots of get-ups and windmills with a 16kg--seriously, it wasn't much and I rolled a lot of jiu jitsu and hit the heavy bag.
Will do something fun tomorrow.

1 comment:

Terence Mitchell said...

Thank you for your kinds words as always Max! youve been a great inspiration to me on my road towards many goals! May 2010 be a crazy year of PR's for you my friend!

Terence