Home Page   |   About   |   Testimonials   |   Videos   |  Articles

Sunday, August 10, 2008

Doing Stupid things and Suffering the consequences

There is a fine line between stupid and tough. During the RKC last weekend I was on pain killers, big time. My left hamstring was black and blue, looked like hell, and felt worse. Life happens. I really wanted my RKC experience to go well, and it did. But now recovery is my main objective. A very light amount of lower body mobility drills and some upper body lifting is all I plan on doing this week. Nothing to aggravate the already angry hamstring. There is no doubt that participating in the RKC made the injury worse, but sometimes we have no choice. Prioritize.
This is just an opportunity to work on all of the things that I ignore (weaknesses).

Train hard, but train smart. And if you can't train smart, it's gonna hurt.

1 comment:

Mike P said...

you're the man, max