Home Page   |   About   |   Testimonials   |   Videos   |  Articles

Friday, August 22, 2008

More Training

Thursday:
Deadlift 5 sets of 2, mostly trying to work in the groove.
Pullup +16kg x 13,11,10,8
Snatch 40kg x 5:00, 60 snatches, 6/6 on the minute--fairly easy, will move to 8/8 next week.
I've also been working a lot of supplemental exercises that are really improving my fighting--but I will unveil those later!

Friday:
KJ Press Protocol:
21:00
32kg 5/5 on the minute for first 5:00
3/3 for the last 16:00
Total Presses: 146--my shoulders are SMOKED, I haven't done this kind of volume in a long time and I can feel a slight impingement in my right shoulder that I am going to address.
Hit the heavy bag for a few minutes and then rolled BJJ.
Into the ocean for some active recovery.

No comments: