Home Page   |   About   |   Testimonials   |   Videos   |  Articles

Monday, November 10, 2008

Bottoms Up!

40kg Bottoms Up Press: Owned
32kg BU Get-Up: Done

Feeling very strong today.
Weighed in at 182lbs today, this is a good weight for me, a little more beef back in my legs after my hamstring injury and I'll be good to go!
Bottoms up!

Other training today...
TGU with armbar start and half kneeling press w/ 32kg
Chinup +90lbs x 3/3

Neck bridges +40lbs, supersetted with
Evil wheel and towel swings

2 comments:

A.J Oliva said...

Good shit bro, I'll have to get a video camera soon. How close are you to a 40kg BU Get up?

Max Shank said...

That's a great question. I feel like I could get one fairly soon, the difference would be a major sacrifice in form and precision, it would be more like a 40kg BU "stand up with a weight overhead" than a TGU.