Home Page   |   About   |   Testimonials   |   Videos   |  Articles

Wednesday, November 12, 2008

A sad sight

A friend of mine from school wanted me to show him some of the things that I do in my workouts at the SDSU gym. The equipment was mostly useless but for the barbells, dumbells, pullup bar, and squat rack. Wayyyy too many leg extensions and preacher curl machines. Anyway, my workout was not very structured, mostly straight sets, instructive.

Hang Power Snatch 135x5x3
Power Clean+5 Jerks 185x5x2, 205x5x3
Zercher Squat 225x8x3
One arm BB snatch +windmill 95lbs x 3 reps x 3 sets
One arm BB bent press 95lbs x 3 reps x 3 sets
Pistol practice and bar muscle ups.

It was funny to hear all the gym noise stop whenever I was doing a set of explosive movements. Watching those kids squat made my cry, and curl made me sigh.

1 comment:

Mike P said...

yeah, working out in gyms is totally underrated in the strength community. where else can you squat and laugh at the same time?