Home Page   |   About   |   Testimonials   |   Videos   |  Articles

Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Too simple? I think not.

Training today was very basic, and if you have ever been to this site before you know that the most simple program is the most effective. I get bored, I admit it, but we need days where we just FOCUS.

Played with TGU's, rolling around, and armbars for 5 minutes with a 20kg. The rolls were very new and different and I can't wait to experiment with them more.

10 rounds on the 2:00
5 x C+P double 32kgs
10 x 32kg double swings

Turned a few double swings into double snatches when I felt strong (last few rounds, last few reps with adrenaline)

Finished with a farmers walk (grip was a main factor)

2 comments:

zevenesh said...

dude, that's an awesome workout, basic, heavy and effective! dig your blog brother, and great article on stone lifting!

--z--

Max Shank said...

Thanks Zach, much appreciated.
I've watched your stuff for a long time and can proudly say that you are one of my main influences.