Home Page   |   About   |   Testimonials   |   Videos   |  Articles

Thursday, February 12, 2009

Underground Strength Coach

I spoke with Zach Even-Esh the other day on the phone and let me tell you, that guy knows what it takes to get strong. I did a phone interview and afterward he asked me if I wanted to be on his Expert Panel at Underground Strength Coach and I quickly agreed. There is a lot of cool, old school, strength and conditioning information there and I am thrilled to be a part of it. Check it out.

Training today will be some light energy systems work and possibly some kettlebell snathes/jerks.

click me

3 comments:

Jon Shilling said...

im about 245 lately

Terence Mitchell said...

Wow! Thats awesome!

Ive spoken with Zach via email and he really is the real deal when it comes to undergroud methods!

Now im very jealous! ha ha

JoeHasheyCSCS said...

Great Max. You are a great fit for that!