Home Page   |   About   |   Testimonials   |   Videos   |  Articles

Saturday, June 7, 2008

Practice makes Perfect.

For those who follow my training I have to come clean. There is a lot I do outside of what I put down in my log here. Through the course of a normal day, I probably perform anywhere from 50-100 pullups, a rope climb, a few presses, windmills, anyhows, etc. I don't consider this part of my training regimen. I rested today and still push pressed the beast for sets of 2, swung the beast for no idea how many, and a few muscle ups on the rings.
It's not "a workout." I'm not looking to get a "pump in my bi's." I want to be strong. I want to be fast. I want to be ready for anything at anytime.

Don't go in thinking about getting a good workout, think about how what you are about to do will make you stronger/faster/better.

Go practice.

No comments: