Home Page   |   About   |   Testimonials   |   Videos   |  Articles

Friday, September 5, 2008

Hamstring, hamstring, oh hamstring...

Hamstring is still a major concern, definitely skipping the TSC next week, No choice.

Training today anyway...
One arm chin practice and negative (many sets, done with plenty of rest in between.

Bottoms up press: 32kg x 2/2 x about 5 sets
Double MP Press: 40kg x 3 x 2 (weak link was hamstring, started to cramp--when my base gets stronger this will improve even more)

Weighted planks
Handstand walking

Speed bag.

Not using my legs is getting pretty frustrating but my body is forcing me to back off with sharp painful, obvious signals. All right already, I get it!

1 comment:

Terence Mitchell said...

Hey Max

Sorry to hear your ham is still giving trouble!

Don't worry bro you'll have me easy on the one arm chin! im nowhere close!

Your bulldog presses are going insane! what has helped u with this, for a whole dam month my pressing has been off! I haven't been trying to fight it but just been trying to build my stength and confidence back up...

The last time I pressed the dogs was 4th of last month and haven't tried again.. 35's are still not exactly light for me at the mo..

Keep in touch

Mitch