Home Page   |   About   |   Testimonials   |   Videos   |  Articles

Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Birthday PR. then to business

I was playing around this morning and a client asked me if I could do a one arm pullup. I hadn't been able to, though I had been training for it, and I had just about given up. So I said, "I'm not sure." I went over to the rings, grabbed, and pulled for what seemed like an eternity and managed to hook my chin over my hand. To be honest I had been close before but lately progress had been stagnant. No warm up, no nonsense, HUGE PR.

Later had a nice birthday workout.

40kg Press 3x1,2,3
40kg Pullup (on rings) 3x1,2,3

48kg Press 2x1
48kg Pullup 2x1

Heavy Bag bottoms-up squat and throw 3x10

5 rounds
10 Burpees
10 Double snatches w/ 24kg

21:00
:15 work :15 rest
24kg snatch 7/set

Farmers walk to the death 2x40kg kb's.

1 comment:

Jordan Vezina said...

Great work on the OAC. You continue to inspire.