Home Page   |   About   |   Testimonials   |   Videos   |  Articles

Monday, January 12, 2009

Back to the Barbell--again!

Have not olympic lifted since august '08. A bad hamstring tear left me weak, demoralized and unable to do anything with my legs. Ready to start up with it again.

Power Clean+Jerk
100kg x 2
110kg x 1 x 5

This was a surprise that I was still able to pull that weight, I guess those double 48kg swings have been doing something after all...

Pullup: 24kg x 5 x 4 (Taking it easy, elbow is almost back to 100%)
Band Pushup: Green x 20 reps x 3 sets
Explosive Heavy Bag Squat + throw and catch: 8 x 4

Pistols: GTG style all day. I'm going to give myself a break from what I've been focusing and deload (while practicing other tricks/skills)

8/10 so far--going to spar later so it could get better.

No comments: