Home Page   |   About   |   Testimonials   |   Videos   |  Articles

Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Training:

Prep work

Single Leg Deadlift
Goblet Squat
ASLR
Hip Flexor Stretch
Goblet Squat

TGU+armbar+windmill: 1/1 x 5
Deadlift: 405 x 1 x 5 (nice and easy, fast pulls--just needed a light day)

Superset x 5:00:
Farmers Walk: 160lbs/arm x 50ft
Burpee: x 10
Got 5 rounds in and went over the time a bit to finish out the set; on a side note, it's really hard to turn with the new long farmers bars.

BJJ for an hour and a half; I got picked up and slammed from overhead and didn't get knocked unconscious--why I got slammed in jiu-jitsu, sparring, is beyond me, but I now think Jason Lambert is a dick. Good job dude; get pissed off and slam a 180lb dude who just choked you.

I'm not bitter. If I can make things interesting with a 50lb weight difference against a guy who has 23 mma wins, I call that a victory.

No comments: