Home Page   |   About   |   Testimonials   |   Videos   |  Articles

Saturday, April 19, 2008

Complex Training via sled

Easy day... at least it started that way...
one arm one leg press
32kg x 5 x 4 sets
(I don't have anything larger than a 32kg so I am increasing difficulty in other ways)
Then I went outside with a pair of 24kg kbs and my new sled.

This sled is really a gearbox from the 80s with 120ft of rope from Home Depot in it. Not pretty, but it seriously gets the job done.

10 double snatches with the 24's followed immediately by a sled pull. Each round took about 50 seconds. Did 5 sets. My legs were screaming and my lungs were ready to explode by the end of 40 yards. Doesn't seem very far but it was one of the most grueling training I have done with the sled. I love my new toy. Pictures soon.

No comments: